- The best long-term control of the submersed weeds is stocking grass carp.
- Grass carp are very effective in controlling submersed grasses and can eat up to 5 times their body weight in one day.
- Grass carp are very effective in controlling submersed weeds. However, they have very little impact on duckweed, lilies and watermeal.
- We recommend stocking a 10”-12” fish in ponds with an established bass population.
- Quantity discounts may apply.
- Free delivery on most orders.
- Call for prices.